Unfolding Fantasies.
Monday, March 10, 2008
starstruck

Concert at UWC (Last night)
Aw man...That school is seriously darn cool. Their music room are like sound proof and they like have this small little rooms for peformers or any person who's playing an instrument for them to practice playing. And it's sound proof too! I mean like, c'mon. How cool is that? If only NewTown was half as good as that. Or even one-third of it, it'll be wonderful. They have quite alot of music talents. Their music abilities are even better than my band instructor. Oops, I shouldn't be saying that. =X

Today's post
Ouhkay...I actually got lot's of stuffs to talk about but I was chatting with Tyng a moment ago over the phone and I forgot most of what I wanna say. Pfft... Ouh well, never mind. :} Ya know, I found this song/video. It's abolute darn nice. I'm kind touched by the song actually. It's a Hannah Montana song. And BTW, remember the time when I said that Miley Cyrus is pregnant? It' totally bogus. It turns out my mom misunderstood. She didn't read in between the lines. yea...Enjoy the song! and video..

One in a million by Hannah Montana


How did i get here
I turned around and there you where
Didn´t think twice or rationalize
Cause somehow i knew
That there was more that just chemistry
i mean i knew you were kind of into me
But i figured it´s too, good to be true

I said pinch me, where´s the catch this time
Can´t find a single cloud in the sky
help me before i get use to this guy

Chorus:
They say that good things take time
But really great things happen in a blink of an eye
thought the chances to meet somebody
Like you were a million to one
Can´t believe it (ohwoah)
You´re one in a million

All this time I was looking for love
Tryin' make things work that weren't good enough
Till I thought i'm through, said i'm done
Then stumbled into the arms, of the one

You´re making me laugh about the silliest stuff
Say that i´m your diamond in the ruff
When i´m mad at you; you come with your velvet touch

Cant believe that im so lucky
I have never felt so happy
Every time i see that sparkle in your, eyes

CHORUS

All this time I was looking for love
Tryin' make things work that weren't good enough
Till I thought i'm through, said i'm done
Then stumbled into the arms, of the oneI said pinch me,
where´s the catch this time
Can´t find a single cloud in the sky
Help me before i get use to this guy

CHORUS

one in a millionyour one in a million(ahhhahhhahhhahh)

(p.s. Tyng actually studied from 11am to 3pm today. That's like so amazing. A girl her like could do that? amazing... Haha!)

9:41 PM

Reach my prismic soul.

Trish is the girl.
16 October is her day

Raindrops on roses and girls in white dresses.
Inside, what a wonderful, caricature of intimacy.
Raindrops on roses and girls in white dresses.
And sleeping with roaches and a few more of your least favourite things.
hits

The endless connections.
Creator
1E2
NTSS concert band
abby
adrienne
amanda tan
amirah
annabel
avriel
carol
Dinah
eindra
fadli
felicia tan
felicia ting
gabbie
guo yi
harlina
hidayah
huimin
hwee tyng
jazzy
jia yu
kai mei
kar yee
kelly
le wen
Mrs Ang
Mr Domc
NTSS Prefects
raymond
ryzal
seeying
si yun
shazalind
Qi Shan
vrindha
Xiang Rui
Yan Ling
yu sim
zoey

oh-shopaholic
noodleschnoodle
getpolarized
image icons
alittlemoremall
edwarddazzles
gaspardgraphics
maiconography
ohgoodnessgolly
my alternative journal
It took time to see.
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
March 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008


Mix the words up.


You have my thanks.
Blogskin created by Eclair, yours truly. Picture from Devianart, enhanced with Fotobatch, edited through Paint.

Best viewed in 1026 x 768 pixels screen resolution, Mozilla Firefox.