Wednesday, March 12, 2008
thought it through
Hello.
I can't believe it. I got piles of homework and projects to complete and here I am blogging. Urgh. Guess I need some motivation. You know, sometimes when you do your homework, you gotta have mood to do so or you won't be able to concerntrate, right? This holiday is simply too short or should I say, time passes like way too fast when you're having fun. Simply too fast.
When out with my aunt and family yesterday to Orchard to celebrate her birthday. Man...I shouldn't had gone. It's like darn boring and I had wasted one day doing nothing but walking aimlessly around the malls. I coud have spent my entire yesterday finishing up my book review ot at least having fun with hweetyng. She asked me out but I turned her down as I gotta go for my aunt's thingy. Sigh...Sorry Tyng. :/
I've been feeling all sad and moody these days. I just like I could just sit or lie the entire day just listening to sad songs and just starting thinking it through. To have a "Deep Thinking" sorta sessions. That's how unwind, I would say...
Labels: time.thoughts.
12:02 PM