Saturday, March 29, 2008
You got my attention at hello.

Hello!
I'm feeling happy now. I managed to complete all my written homework and ran about 1km. I ran, not jog or anything, which is why I'm so happy. Or is it just the chemical the brain gave out after I ran that makes me happy? ouh, nvm. As long as I'm happy, it's good. In fact, I'm the happiest right now in the whole week. The hollow space inside me is now completely filled with happiness. C: An by the way, have you heard of the song "No U hang up" by Shayne Ward? I'm pretty sure people like HweeTyng have heard it. Anyway, I'm totally in love with that song now! It's just so meaningful and the tune is so catchy and light. Like you're totally in love with your other half. (: Though I must that the video is kinda old for young little kids. Hehe. If you know what I mean. Alrighty. Shal stop here for now and I prolly be getting on my revision for Biology later on.
Bye!
Labels: smiles.
8:40 PM