Tuesday, March 25, 2008
You gotta relax, baby.
Hello!
Man...My cramp in lower body is killing me! My thighs, my abs and my back muscles are so tight that just a bit stretch could be hurtful. Must be from the P.E. lesson we had yesterday. Gosh. Hopefully by tomorrow, the pain would ceased. I couldn't walk down the stairs without looking like a totally dork and much less to say, sitting on the floor. You know, even walking is painful.
Okay, something so embarrasing happened. If I could blush at all, my face would totally be red. When I came out from the LRT train, I headed to the lift as I could walk down the stairs properly. Since I was the first one to entered the lift, I went to press the buttons. I don't know why but I kept pressing the 2nd floor button when we're already at the 2nd floor and we wanted to go down. I kep pressing 2 'cause the lift won't budge. I only realized how silly I was when a lady behind me told me "1 please," . Gosh! I bet if Amirah and HweeTyng were there, they would laugh their heads off and Tyng would definitely call me a Loser. Haha.
Ouhkay. Gotta go back studying. Tata!
5:38 PM