Gosh, I got a really bad dream last night. I dreamt that Jiayi is gonna leave me to go somewhere and will not come back for a very, very long time. It happened right in front of some lift. When Jiayi told me that she's gonna leave, I cried like cuhrayzee. April was there too and I remember Jiayi telling me that from now on, all I got is April and I cried even worse. Jiayi then hugged me then April hugged us. It was a very emotional thing, I must say. I kept crying and crying. After Jiayi went in the lift, me and April cried crazier than crazy. You know, somehow I felt that this dream is trying to tell me something. Like something bad is gonna happen to the three of us and I'm really, really, really scared right now. Ouh Jiayi and April, please be alright. =/
Heard this new song. Well, at least for me. It's No Air by Jordin Sparks and Chris Brown. It's nice (:
7:36 PM
Reach my prismic soul.
Trish is the girl. 16 October is her day
Raindrops on roses and girls in white dresses. Inside, what a wonderful, caricature of intimacy. Raindrops on roses and girls in white dresses. And sleeping with roaches and a few more of your least favourite things. hits