Friday, April 11, 2008
Poetic Smooches
HweeTyng wrote 2 poem for me, with the help of Subhas. It's seriously damn sweet, I tell you. I was practically all smiles ever since I heard the poem. Since she wrote two for me, I decided to write one for her. It's not as good as hers, I must say. =}
Time and again you are there for me
Rest assured
I will be
Xylophone playing through the night
I'll be your one-man audience
Always will be
next poem....
One who is loyal and true
One who is always there for you
One who will come and steal your tears
One who will lend me her ears
I'm so thankful to be your friends
And I hope this friendship will last 'till the end
When I look through all your letters and pictures
I thank God for a friend called Trixia
Thank you for this wonderful time
And I hope we will be in the same class in 2009!
the poem I wrote for hweetyng...
Here I am
Waiting for the Sun to finally rise
Everthing's gonna be alright, You told me
Especially when we're together
That's what friends are for
Yes, that's what friends are for, I said
Now, let's walk in the light of the Sun
Giving happiness to everyone
9:41 PM