Thursday, April 17, 2008
It's all or nothing at all.
ehlow!
Yea, I know it's been a short while since I've updated. Goodness golly, I'm all stressed for the MYE. So many subjects to revise, so little time. Even after I've sacrficed my precious sleep, I've not even covered half of my revision. I'm really worried about it. What if I fail? Won't I be failing my teachers and my parents too? I certainly won't want that to happen.
The rubrix(sp?) craze is certainly crazy in school. Lots of rubrix cubes has been confiscated by teachers as lots of students are so hooked onto it that they HAVE to do it even during lessons. Take Alex, Amirah, April and Lyn for example. They've been playing if like mad! Well, actually, April and Lyn are not that addicted as Alex and Amirah. They're hardcore players, I must say. Haha. (:
Alright, back to my revision now. Bye yo!
Labels: MYE. Rubrix craze.
7:44 PM