Friday, April 04, 2008
Seriously. I don't get you, dude.
Days spent have been bad. I feel like a total failure. I feel like I'm hopelessly hopeless. Everything I do just doesn't seems right, or should I say everything I've done had gone totally wrong? What in the world has happened to me? Sometimes I felt that I shouldn't be existing in this world. Maybe If I weren't here, maybe the world would be a happier place to live in. Imagine such an insignificant human like me could actually have such a huge effect on everybody. A bad one, in fact. Maybe if I hadn't exsist, everybody would be smiling like there's no tomorrow, right now.
Maybe I should just stop interacting with people. I just feels so guilty to actually bring sorrows, or maybe even hatred to people's heart. If only I could have the ability to help bring joy to people, my exsistence would be much worth.
I guess I've said enough. I should better get sleep and maybe tomorrow, the Sun would at least look better to me.
10:05 PM