First of all, I would like to say many thanks to Eindra, Amirah and Alex today. You guys cheered me up. (: I'm feeling alright, now. No worries.
I was studying/practising math just now and man, how torturous was that? I seriously need help for math. Exams are just mere moments away! Not to mention chinese. Gosh. Seriously. How am I suppose to cope all this? As hard as I tried, nothing seems to be working. I gotta figure this one out. Hopefully I'm able to work it out soon before the exams. :/
P.S. I'll prolly be setting my blog to private.
9:03 PM
Reach my prismic soul.
Trish is the girl. 16 October is her day
Raindrops on roses and girls in white dresses. Inside, what a wonderful, caricature of intimacy. Raindrops on roses and girls in white dresses. And sleeping with roaches and a few more of your least favourite things. hits