Tuesday, May 06, 2008
Bother, much?
Hey, yo!
Papers are soon over and I seriously can't wait to PAR-TAY! I don't really care how my grades gonna look like. Of course, for now only. Cause you see, it's like too late to actually change the way my grades are gonna look like. So, yea. Whatever. But don't worry, mark my words. I'm gonna work like triple hard for the next semester. By hook or by crook, I'm so gonna get into top 10 in class. Especially when I'm gonna move away from my parents and my oh-so-noisy siblings, I could have all the peace and quiet moments I want. Speaking about moving out, I'm like so excited right now. Went to see the house on the Sunday. Actually, I'm moving to my Grandma's house as she got a new house and she's like all alone so I'm there to accompany her. But my cousin said she wants to move in too as she thought my Grandma is gonna all alone. So now, three of us are gonna be living there. Just nice. Each of us got a room for ourselves. (: Man, I just can't wait for the next semester already. My Momma said that I could only move in next semester. But it's okay. It's worth the wait. (:
You know, I've been like day-dreaming and dreaming about my holiday trips. The first one is the school's Sec 2 Malacca trip. Can't wait for the fun, laughter, joy and maybe a bit of peace. Amirah, Alex and I have plan to tell ghost stories and jokes at night in the hotel room together with HweeTyng, Saru and Fadli . These people are the bomb, man! :D Like, seriously. However, we still wonder if the teachers allow us to go to each other's room. :/ The second is my trip to the Philippines wth my family. I not really excited bout what I'm gonna do there but who I'll be seeing. I miss my cuzzies and grandmom and my aunts and my uncles like alot, alot. ):
2:43 PM